Family files lawsuit after 22-year-old woman's death

Desiree Ford, 22, had some medical issues she was dealing with, but her parents never thought they'd find their daughter dead in her bathtub back in 2014.

According to a lawsuit filed by her family, the young woman used a medicated compound cream from a Houston doctor and pharmacy that left her dead. According to the Harris County medical examiner, Ford died from the toxic effects of ketamine and cyclobenzaprine – ingredients found in a pain cream her parents say she received from Diamond Pharmacy in Houston without a prescription.

On the Factor to talk about this is Desiree’s mother Raquel Gonzales.