Several national chain restaurants and businesses are offering deals for treating Mom on Mother's Day, which this year is Sunday, May 8. Here are the deals happening on that date:
• McCormick and Schmick’s is offering complementary chocolate covered strawberries with purchase of brunch for Mom.
• O’Charley’s is having a special brunch from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Boston Market is offering Mom a free lunch with a purchase of another lunch.
• Hooters is giving Mom a free meal with a purchase of a drink.
• The Melting Pot is having a four-course meal for $39.95 per person for Mother’s Day.
• Carrabba’s will have a special menu through May 10 featuring a Peach Bellini, filet and lobster ravioli, Champagne linguine with lobster, shrimp and scallop and dessert Rosa.
• First Watch will give mothers a free box of chocolates.
• Ruth's Chris will give all Moms who dine there a $25 gift certificate to use at a future visit.
• The Capital Grille will have a special three-course brunch menu starting at 10 a.m.
• Whole Foods Market will offer a free mimosa and rose to mothers from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. while supplies last.
• Cheryl's Cookies has a plethora of Mother's Day baskets to choose form.
• Harry and David is offering discounts on Mother’s Day baskets, use the code in the top right hand corner.
•Georgia Aquarium will give mom half off general admission ticket with the purchase of one full price admission ticket.
•Zoo Atlanta will offer mom free admission with purchase of any regularly-priced child’s or adult’s admission ticket.
Check with your local restaurant prior to going to make sure they have the deal, as not all may participate.