WHARTON COUNTY (FOX 26) - Adraylle Watson suffered carbon monoxide poisoning while fighting a blaze in Wharton last week.
He later learned his department could not afford the insurance that would cover his healthcare costs or lost wages. That extra policy was canceled in 2014.
Watson has been hospitalized for more than a week at the Oak Bend Medical Center in Rosenberg.
If you would like to help a Glen Flora Volunteer firefighter who is in the hospital please follow the contact information below.
All donations out to can be made out to Adraylle L. Watson Fund and may be sent to P.O. Box 86 Glen Flora, TX 77443. Anyone that would like to help partake and volunteer with Mr. Watson's fundraiser, you may contact the Glen Flora Vol. Fire Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 979.533.1829.