HOUSTON (FOX 26) - La Table, located on Post Oak Boulevard in Houston, offers Thanksgiving dinner that can be delivered to you home or available to enjoy in the restaurant. Chef Stephen Conklin shows FOX 26 News food segment contributor Cleverley Stone how to prepare a special cranberry relish.
Anthony Esparza, director of operations for La Table, shares information about the restaurant's festive multi-course meal offering.
Chef Stephen Conklin, La Table
- 1 pound fresh raw cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon vodka
- 1 stick cinnamon
- I star anise
- 1 juniper berry
- 1 orange, peeled and juiced
- 1 cup bottled cranberry juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, brunoise cut
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Salt, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan. Bring to a boil for a few minutes.
- Simmer until thickened.
- Chill and serve.