County Judge KP George announced on Monday that the county has approved the Federal CARES Act funding to support families with eligible childcare costs.
Families may be eligible to receive up to $500 per child -- up to three children per family.
- Must be a Fort Bend County resident
- Child must be under 13 years of age
- Use approved Voucher at a Texas Licensed Child Care Center/Program or Texas Licensed Child Care Home Provider
- Licensed facilities must be located in Fort Bend County. Click here to view a list of participating childcare facilities
- Income has been negatively impacted by COVID-19
- Meet the Low-to-Moderate Income (LMI) level criteria: 80% of the 2019 LMI income levels
If families meet the above Eligibility Criteria, they can click here to access the Fort Bend County Childcare Voucher application or fill it out below.
An application may also be picked up at any Fort Bend County Library.