Kemah fire department is investigating a Chlorine leak at a parking garage at the Kemah Boardwalk.
This happened shortly after 8 p.m. Tuesday. Police say the parking garage was evacuated while crews attended to the scene.
Mark Kane, Divisional Vice President of Theme Park Operations released the following statement:
"The Kemah Fire Department is in the process of identifying a potential chlorine leak in a swimming pool pump located in the parking garage area. No injuries or evacuations. The Kemah Boardwalk is open for business as usual. An isolated area inside the parking garage is closed as the situation is being investigated."