CLEVELAND, Ohio - There's a different theme every day at the 2016 Republican National Convention in Cleveland, and of course a different list of speakers who will take the stage.
Here's a look at what's on tap for the second night:
Theme: Make America Work Again
- Sharon Day, Co-Chair of the Republican National Committee
- Dana White, President, UFC
- Governor Asa Hutchison, Governor of Arkansas
- Leslie Rutledge, Arkansas Attorney General
- Michael B. Mukasey, Former Attorney General
- Andy Wist, Businessman
- U.S. Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisconsin)
- Chris Cox, Executive Director of NRA Institute for Legislative Action
- Natalie Gulbis, Golfer, LPGA
- U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky)
- U.S. Speaker of the House Paul Ryan (WI-1)
- U.S. House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (CA-23)
- Governor Chris Christie, Governor of New Jersey
- Tiffany Trump, Daughter of Donald Trump
- Kerry Woolard, General Manager, Trump Winery
- Donald Trump, Jr., Son of Donald Trump and EVP, The Trump Organization
- U.S. Senator Shelley Moore Capito (R-West Virginia)
- Dr. Ben Carson, Neurosurgeon
- Kimberlin Brown, Actor
Note: The prime-time program follows Tuesday’s Nomination Process.
Click here for a full list of speakers for the entire week, as listed on the GOP Convention's official website.