HOUSTON (FOX 26) - Jim "Mattress Mack" Mcingvale is asking for prayers after experiencing a "stroke scare."
Mcingvale was released from the hospital on Wednesday after the incident.
He said he was feeling tingling in his arm, face, and leg.
"I would like to encourage anybody who experiences the symptoms of FAST (Face, Arm, Speech, and Time) and get to a doctor and make sure you don't have a stroke," he said in a Facebook live.
The best way you can cheer him up? Stop by Gallery Furniture and rack up for the 4th of July!
Mattress Mack is also welcoming warm wishes and text messages, saying you can text him at 281-844-1963.
"I love to talk to customers, that's one of the great things about my job…" he said.
Mcingvale says he's had a stroke before. He is hoping follow-up tests can determine his condition.
- Mattress Mack brings evacuees and volunteers out a year after Harvey
- 98-year-old Harvey victim gets big surprise from Mattress Mack
- Mattress Mack gives away World Series tickets and free flights to Game 6
- Mattress Mack opens Gallery Furniture doors to feed folks for Thanksgiving
- Mattress Mack hosts Thanksgiving Day feast at Gallery Furniture