FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. - A Fayetteville father recently got creative with his family's dinner while sheltering in place.
Jeremy Tuck created a hibachi dinner show in honor of his son's birthday.
Tuck said he ordered a griddle from Target and laid out plenty of options for his kids to choose from. Then, he cooked it up in front of them just like the professionals.
"When your family wants hibachi but you can't go out," Tuck said, sharing several photos and a video on Facebook. "I'm the Hibachi master."
- Symptoms, testing and how to prepare amid growing COVID-19 outbreak
- Who is most susceptible to coronavirus? COVID-19 not just affecting older people
- Coronavirus cleaners: These products will kill COVID-19, according to the EPA
- Coronavirus and pets: Your cat or dog probably can’t get COVID-19, WHO says
- Will sick leave protect me if I get ill from coronavirus? 5 questions answered