HOUSTON (FOX 26) - Sweet potato coconut curry soup
Julia Sharaby, Fusion Taco
- Leftover cooked Sweet Potatoes
- Carton of Chicken Broth
- Can of Coconut Milk
- 1 Yellow Onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped Ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped Garlic
- Curry Powder, pinch
- Kashmiri Peppers
- Cilantro, chopped
- Dollop of Crème Fraiche for topping
- Salt & pepper if desired
- Olive oil
- 1. Sauté onion, garlic, ginger in olive oil, careful not to burn.
- 2. Add rest of ingredients and warm until soup is hot.
- 3. Make it Veggie: Substitute vegetable broth & add peas or cauliflower.