HOUSTON (FOX 26) - The Harris County Flood Control District says rainfall amounts of 3-5 inches has resulted in overbank flooding and near bankfull conditions across Harris County.
Harris County's bayous, creeks and tributaries are continuing to rise from heavy rainfall.
Several bayous are reported to be near the top of banks, while Little Cypress Creek, Halls Bayou, and Hunting Bayou have overtopped their banks.
The following are out of banks:
- Little Cypress Creek at Becker Road
The following are near bankfull:
- Bear Branch at Kuykendahl
- Cedar Bayou at FM1942
- Cedar Bayou at US 90
- Clear Creek at Bay Area Boulevard
- Lake Houston at FM 1960
- Little Mound Creek at Mathis Road
- Mill Creek at FM 1486
- Mound Creek at FM 362
- Peach Creek at FM 2090
- San Jacinto River at US 59
- San Jacinto River at US 90
- Spring Creek at Decker Prairie-Rosehill Road
- Spring Creek at FM 2978
- Threemile Creek at Joseph Road
All other Harris County bayous and creeks are within the banks.