FOX 26 - Facebook rolled out a new feature that lets you set a short, GIF-like looping video as your profile picture. So many people have kept the same profile picture on their page for so long that many didn't notice the change.
The new feature is rolling out slowly. So, far, it's only available to iPhone, so Android owners have to wait a while longer.
So, for those that have it. Here’s how to set your Facebook profile picture as a video.
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone.
- Hit the “More” button in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- The first thing on the list that appears should be your name. Tap it to go to your profile.
- Tap your current profile picture.
- Here’s the moment of truth. In the menu that appears, you’ll either see the option to “Take a New Profile Video,” or it’ll say “coming soon.” If you’ve got the option, you can go ahead and record a short video to use as your profile video, or upload one you’ve already taken.
Now let's see the new profile pics!!!