Family files lawsuit after 22-year-old woman's death

- Desiree Ford, 22, had some medical issues she was dealing with, but her parents never thought they'd find their daughter dead in her bathtub back in 2014.

According to a lawsuit filed by her family, the young woman used a medicated compound cream from a Houston doctor and pharmacy that left her dead. According to the Harris County medical examiner, Ford died from the toxic effects of ketamine and cyclobenzaprine – ingredients found in a pain cream her parents say she received from Diamond Pharmacy in Houston without a prescription.

On the Factor to talk about this is Desiree’s mother Raquel Gonzales.

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

More from FOX 26 Houston