Man finds wife and lover dead of carbon monoxide poisoning

- Investigators say a New Jersey man found his wife and her mechanic lover dead of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.

Kahali Johnson said that he found the bodies of his 39-year-old wife, Tameka Hargrave and the 56 year-old mechanic about 9 p.m. Tuesday at a parking garage in Newark.

Johnson says he smelled a strong odor of gas, and he traced the source to a running vehicle in the garage. It was there where police say he found his wife, Tameka Hargrave, and the male mechanic.

Police say their deaths are under investigation but it appears to be accidental. Sources say that Johnson was reportedly paying for work done on her vehicle by having sex with the mechanic, but police would not confirm that information.

The mechanic's name has not been released.

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

More from FOX 26 Houston