Houston (FOX26) - How to buy tickets from RodeoHouston.com
Online at rodeohouston.com, axs.com/rodeohouston or via AXS mobile app available for Android and Appledevices
- Register for a MyAXS account to help expedite the online purchase process at axs.com/rodeohouston_registration.
- An online Waiting Room will open at 9:30 a.m., a half hour before the sale begins. View a video on the Waiting Room process below. Admission into the Waiting Room will speed up the ticketing process by allowing each customer to log in to his/her MyAXS account and enter payment information in preparation for the sale.
- Please note: a place in the Waiting Room does not guarantee ticket availability.
- Beginning at 10 a.m., customers who entered the Waiting Room between 9:30 and 9:59 a.m. will berandomly selected to enter the store to purchase tickets. A customer entering the Waiting Room at 9:59 a.m. has the same chance to be chosen at random as the customer who entered the Waiting Room at 9:30 a.m.
- Those arriving after 10 a.m. will be placed in line behind those who were in the Waiting Room by 9:59 a.m.
- Each performance is sold separately; therefore, to purchase tickets for additional performances, customers will be placed back in line after each purchase.