Prince's nightclub manager found dead in Minnetonka home

- A man found dead in his Minnetonka, Minn. home on Saturday has been identified as a man who ran Prince’s Minneapolis nightclub, family told the Star Tribune on Sunday.

According to police, officers were called to the 5100 block of Woodhill Road at 8:24 a.m. after a man was found not breathing. He was pronounced dead on-scene and had reportedly been using illicit drugs the previous night.

The paper identified the man as 48-year-old Paul Pudlitzke, a onetime business associate of Prince's who ran his nightclub, Glam Slam, in the Warehouse District in the 1990s.

The Midwest Medical Examiner confirmed in early June Prince died of an accidental self-administered fentanyl overdose.

Painkillers have been a major focus in reports following his death at Paisley Park on April 21. He was set to meet with a California doctor to help kick an opiate addiction the day before he died.

READ THIS NEXT - Medical examiner: Prince died of accidental fentanyl overdose

Up Next:


  • Popular

  • Recent

More from FOX 26 Houston