You will need the following supplies:
- 1 large jar
- Small Mason jar
- Wooden spoon
- Fill pan with about 2 inches of water and heat to medium heat.
- Place large glass jar into pan and add all ingredients except the Zinc Oxide powder.
- Allow ingredients to melt together, stirring occasionally (this will take about 10 minutes).
- Turn off heat and add in Zinc Oxide (do not inhale the zinc oxide), stir again and then let cool.
- Pour sunscreen into a small mason jar and store in a dark, cool cabinet. Use sunscreen for SPF protection of 20.
- Reapply occasionally if you are swimming. Best if used within 6 months.
- Mix together all ingredients and pour into a 4 oz. spray bottle.
- Shake well and you can apply immediately.
- Store in dark, cool cabinet. Best if used in 90 days.