HOUSTON (FOX 26) - CUZ’Z Bloody Mary vodka
Dominic B. Mandola, executive chef/owner of Ragin' Cajun Restaurant
- One red bell pepper, Julianne
- One green bell pepper, Julianne
- One yellow bell pepper, Julianne
- One large garlic clove, whole
- One medium white onion, sliced
- One bunch green onions, sliced
- One package fresh rosemary, whole
- Three liters McCormick vodka
- Cut all vegetables.
- Place vegetables in glass decanter with valve.
- Pour in three liters of vodka.
- Let sit for 24 hours before using vodka.
1. When vodka gets below vegetables, take the vegetables out and throw away. The vegetables can mold.
2. Always use a glass decanter because your customers can see it and it looks great. People eat and drink with their eyes.
3. Zing Zang is the best bloodymary mix. (use this only)
4. Put 1-½ ounces of vodka per pint glass.