xtreme spring break
Children’s Museum of Houston cranks up Spring Break fun with all-inclusive thrills and spills in all-new Xtreme Zones!
Catch American Ninja Warrior’s Sam Sann and Daniel Gil!
Open daily March 10 – 19, 2017
Action-packed adventure is taking over this Spring Break at the Children’s Museum of Houston.
America’s No. 1 children’s museum will have you on the edge of your seat with gravity-defying entertainment, special appearances and interactive activities during Xtreme Spring Break, March 10 – 19, 2017.
Embrace your wild side at Houston’s top spring break family destination and explore three, all-new Xtreme Zones!
· Experience jaw dropping thrills with our Xtreme BMX Block Party on March 11!
· Let things get thrown out of proportion during our annual Shaving Cream Pi(e) Fight on Pi Day, March 14th!
· For the first 100-kid Museum Members: Embrace your zany side with a different giveaway every day!
XTREME ZONE 1:
- American Ninja Warrior-Inspired Shows: Check out how we’re redefining the spirit of competition led by American Ninja Warrior contestant Sam Sann, rising star Daniel Gil or his Ninja Warrior team.
- Colossal Bowling: See how many spares you can score during our gargantuan bowling bonanza.
- Human Hamster Balls: Be on a roll in larger-than-life human hamster balls.
XTREME ZONE 2:
- Sticky Ball Arena: Come play the game as seen on Jimmy Fallon! Don a Velcro® jacket and work with a team to cover the other team in as many sticky balls as possible.
- Imagination Playground: Build new worlds using fun foam blocks to unleash unlimited potential.
XTREME ZONE 3:
- Drone Zone: Take flight and maneuver your way around using extreme drones.
- Xtreme Gaming: Experience full body motion with Xbox One Kinect Sports Rivals!